Scarlex Wound Spray 5oz
ITEM # scarlex

Scarlex Wound Spray 5oz

YOU SAVE $2.10
Regular price: $9.95
Scarlex Wound Spray 5oz

This item ships via Ground only.

Scarlex Aerosol is a soothing, slow-drying, antiseptic, topical wound dressing for minor skin lesions, surface wounds, cuts and burns. Indicated also for superficial dermatitis. The 5oz can contains 500 applications.


Active Ingredient(s): Biebrich scarlet red, p-chloro-m-xylenol, methyl salicylate, oil of eucalyptus, pine oil, benzyl alcohol 3.075%, mineral oil, and propellants 40%.

Dosage and Administration: Shake well: Remove protective cap. Point nozzle opening toward wound or affected area to be treated. Spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches. Release spray by pressing valve stem down for just an instant. A one second application over area to be treated provides an adequate dosage. The application should be repeated once a day until healing takes place. Whenever possible clean and dry area to be treated before applying. Do not use on exceedingly large areas or in deep wounds.

Precaution(s): Danger. Extremely Flammable. Do not spray near sparks, heat or open flames. Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone. Do not smoke. Extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters. Turn off stoves, electric tools and appliances, and any other sources of ignition.

Contents are under pressure. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat from radiators, stoves, hot water and other heat sources that may cause bursting. Do not puncture, incinerate, burn or store above 120F. Do not discard the empty can in home garbage compactor.

Caution(s): For external use only. In case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a veterinarian. If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use of the product and consult a veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. The product is to be used on non-food producing animals only.

Warning(s): The vapor is harmful. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous inhalation of vapor and spray mist.

This product is to be used on non-food producing animals only.