The EziWeigh 5i System includes the improved Eziweigh 5i indicator and a pair of MP600 loader bars. System is designed for portable applications including platforms, crates and cages. Specifically designed for the Aluminum Cattle Platform.Indicator Key Features:
The improved Eziweigh 5i comes with Tru-Test’s Superdamp™ III technology. This feature allows you to receive accurate live animal weights quicker than any other weigh scale indicator on the market. The EziWeigh5i also features a large height screen, so it’s easy to read in all conditions. The high contrast display is clearly visible in the brightest daylight and the screen features an LED backlight for visibility in failing light or in
dark sheds. Since the indicator is 100% water and dust proof, the EziWeigh5i can get the job done in all weather conditions.Product Features & Specs:
MP600 Loader Bars Key Features
- • Highly visible display.
Large 5.2" (w) x 1.6" (h) reflective display with a
super bright backlight making it viewable in all
conditions, from brightest daylight to darkness.
- • Durable case.
IP67 waterproof case with double walled design
for extra protection.
- • Plug and play load cell connection.
No calibration is required as the weigh scale
automatically recognizes the Tru-Test load
sensing device connected.
- • Auto Zero.
Option to ensure any accumulation of animal
dirt on the platform or crate is zeroed out.
- • Superdamp™ III technology.
Capture accurate live weights more quickly
than any other weigh scale on the market.
The EziWeigh5i has improved weighing
electronics to lock onto lively animals even
- • Long life and fast charging battery.
Up to 20 hours of run time and only 3 hours to
recharge. Charge with supplied mains power
adaptor or USB.
- • Size.
8" x 9.5" x 3" (205 mm x 220 mm x 74 mm)
- • Weight.
2.45 lb (1.1 kg)
MP Series load bars are designed for use in a wide variety of applications, including under cattle platforms, sheep crates, wool presses and other multi-purpose applications. They are portable and can be easily moved to different weigh sites. Multipurpose MP600 - 23" long, 4400 lb. capacity. For portable applications such as the Alleyway Platform AP600, small animal crates, and cages. *Not designed for squeeze chute or head gate applications.
- • Zinc plated, gold passivated housing provides corrosion resistance for the load bar housing.
- • Moisture protective potting protects the load cell against moisture.
- • The aircraft grade aluminium loadcell is strong and lightweight.
- • Heavy duty cables minimise the likelihood of cable damage. Difficult for animals to chew through the cable.
- • Peg holes in MP Series loadbar foot allow you to prevent the weighing system from sliding.
- • The use of pegs dropped into holes drilled into the foundation allows the loadbars to be quickly lifted out.
- • MP Series loadbars can be used with AG500 Series, 700 Series, EziWeigh and Series 2000 indicators.
- • MP Series loadbars are interchangeable without any adjustment.
- • MP Series loadbars can simply be placed on a firm level surface with a crate or platform mounted.
- • MP Series loadbars can be used singularly, as a pair or as a set of four.
- • Extension cables are available if required.
- • Temperature compensation ensures that the effect of temperature on the loadcell output is minimised.
- • Rubber feet provides protection against shock loading when animals enter and exit the platform or crate. Rubber provides good surface grip.
- • Peg holes in load bar foot are used to prevent the weighing system from sliding. Pegs can be dropped into holes drilled into the foundation.