ITEM IS ON BACK ORDER.
A dental rinse for cats and dogs that helps fight plaque, maintain oral health, and freshen breath. To be used for irrigation of the oral cavity before and immediately after any dental procedure.Directions:
Apply liberally to all oral surfaces. May be used with oral irrigation devices for subgingival lavage.
- Delivers antibacterial action and superior plaque prevention in a soothing, refreshing solution that quickly covers and rinses the entire mouth.
- Unique combined formulation of chlorhexidine gluconate and zinc produces well-known antiseptic activity.
- Effective in helping maintain oral health and fighting plaque when used daily with or without brushing. Ideal for cat and dog owners who either canít or wonít brush their petís teeth.
- Freshens breath fast with cetylpyridinium chloride.
- Available in 8 oz bottles with unique, bent-stem applicator. The point-and-squeeze application makes it easy for pet owners to rinse their dog or catís mouth after each meal.
Contains chlorhexidine gluconate(0.12% w/w), cetylpyridinium chloride, and zinc as active ingredients.Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. Read all directions and warning on the bottle prior to use.