AluSpray 75gm. For Outdoor animals.
SHIPS VIA GROUND ONLY.
What is AluSpray Aerosol Bandage?
AluSpray Aerosol Bandage aids in protecting wounds against bacterial contamination. AluSpray does not contain sulfa or antibiotics, which are concerns in food producing animals or animals intended for food. AluSpray Aerosol Bandage contains a proprietary carrier that aids the active wound protective formula to adhere to the skin and cannot be washed off with hot or cold water.
Who is AluSpray Aerosol Bandage for?
How is AluSpray Aerosol Bandage used?
AluSpray Aerosol Bandage can be washed off with soapy water to inspect the wound. Use AluSpray every three days to insure that an optimal bacterial barrier is maintained. AluSpray Aerosol Bandage allows the wound to oxygenate (breathe) to aid in wound healing. AluSpray can be applied without disturbing sensitive wound tissue, or may also be applied over ointments used to aid in wound healing.
Useful Applications Include:
• Protects wounds from flies and gnats
• Provides physical barrier for teat ends (dry cows)
• Useful as a moisture barrier for thrush and foot rot
• Post-castration and post-dehorning wound treatment
• Shields sensitive skin from foal diarrhea and around drain installations
• Contents under pressure
• Do not use in the presence of an open flame or spark
• Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other source of heat
• Do not puncture • Do not store at temperature above 50°C (122°F)
• Not recommended for indoor pets
• Avoid spraying in animal's eyes
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Avoid contact with hands and clothes as product may stain
• For external use only
How much AluSpray Aerosol Bandage will I receive?
Comes in a 75 gm container