XR5000 Bluetooth Indicator
The XR5000 Bluetooth is the most advanced livestock-weighing indicator available. The XR5000 is for users who intensively monitor individual animal performance and collect a variety of lifetime and reoccurring animal data. The XR5000 has multiple data entry fields that can be customised to suit your own data collection requirements.
The XR5000 is extremely flexible, and once familiar with its capabilities, the XR5000 can be tailored to best meet your specific animal management requirements.
• Capacity to store up to 1 million records in 1000 sessions, with up to 100 pieces of information for each animal.
• Provides a range of features to calculate and visualise the performance of individual animals or groups.
• Sort animals into predefined groups based on weight or other criteria. Up to 10 groups can be created
• The 7“ display with unique transflective screen technology works with the sun to create unbeatable clarity and increased battery life. It automatically switches between indoor and outdoor mode making it viewable even in the harshest light conditions.
• Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp™ 4 technology locks onto the weight of a moving animal faster than any other indicators on the market.
• Quick access keys and keypad avoids obscuring screen with dirty fingers.
• Use the pre-defined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs. Built-in step-by-step instructions and pop-up help provide on-the-spot support if needed.
• No matter where you are you can quickly transfer information using your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB memory stick or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
• The new water, dust and shock proof IP67 case with rubber bumpers is the latest in rugged design based on 30 years of experience designing products for use on farm.
• 10 hrs with backlight on and 13 hrs with backlight off (in daylight).
• Link wirelessly or by cables to other devices such as Electronic ID readers, auto drafters/sorters, barcode scanners, printers and more. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless interface connects to devices up to 300' (100 m) away. Wi-Fi* (IEEE* 802.11 b/g/n) wireless access point interface for connection from Apple or Android mobile and or tablet devices only. The standard connections are 1 x USB, 1 x mini-USB, and 1 x C16 for power and serial.C16 optional adaptor cables allow up to 3 connections – 2 serial, 1 power.
Comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty for the US/Canada and 1 year warranty for international orders.