THIS ITEM IS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE FOR EXPORT.
PLEASE CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION 877-425-5838.
Formulated for Fresh Splints. Fresh splints may typically be up to 60 days after initial appearance.
Important: Allow the horse total rest.
Total treatment time may be 15 days, or 3 five day cycles.
(1) Apply very lightly (tap excess off brush). Avoid brush stroke overlap. If applied area is glossy, wipe excess or wash, dry, reapply. Take extra care in hot temperatures.
(3) Repeat days 2 and 3.
(4) Remove bandage day 4 and 5.
(5) Reapply 6th day following cycle above.
(6) It may not be either advisable or practical to bandage young horses. Then apply very lightly daily for 3 days followed by 2 days of rest. Repeat cycles. This method may take longer than 15 days.
(3) Repeat 5 day cycle until splint is eliminated.
Important: Do not mix with DMSO. It is an industrial solvent and is hence so labeled.