S3 Weigh Scale System for Cattle
Two great items paired together in a complete ready to use system! Includes the S3 Weigh Scale Indicator and a pair of the MP600 Load Bars.
The S3 Weigh Scale Indicator
is a new basic weigh scale indicator that is rugged, waterproof and fully portable. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to record animal weights and configure settings using the MiHub Data Link app.FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Highly visible display. The high contrast display is clearly visible on the brightest day and the LED backlit screen ensures visibility in failing light or dark sheds.
- Simple user interface. Only two clearly visible buttons, on/off and zero. Other settings are easily accessible on the MiHub Data Link mobile app or Data Link PC software.
- SuperdampTM III technology. Capture accurate live weights more quickly than any other weigh scale indicator on the market.
- Bluetooth Low Energy technology. Record weights and configure settings using the MiHub Data Link mobile app or Data Link PC program.
- Record weights using the MiHub Data Link mobile app.The S3 weigh scale indicator connects to MiHub Data Link to easily record weights and visual ID numbers. These are automatically available in MiHub Livestock Management, or can be emailed or shared via other apps.
- Long life and fast charging internal battery. Up to 20 hours of run time and only 6 hours to recharge.
- Rugged and waterproof, to withstand the toughest environments.
- 23" long, 4400 lb. capacity.
For portable applications such as the Alleyway Platform AP600, small animal crates, and cages.
*Not designed for squeeze chute or head gate applications.Key Features
- • Zinc plated, gold passivated housing provides corrosion resistance for the load bar housing.
- • Moisture protective potting protects the load cell against moisture.
- • The aircraft grade aluminium loadcell is strong and lightweight.
- • Heavy duty cables minimise the likelihood of cable damage. Difficult for animals to chew through the cable.
- • Peg holes in MP Series loadbar foot allow you to prevent the weighing system from sliding. The use of pegs dropped into holes drilled into the foundation allows the loadbars to be quickly lifted out.
- • MP Series loadbars can be used with AG500 Series, 700 Series, EziWeigh and Series 2000 indicators. MP Series loadbars are interchangeable without any adjustment.
- • MP Series loadbars can simply be placed on a firm level surface with a crate or platform mounted.
- • MP Series loadbars can be used singularly, as a pair or as a set of four.
- • Extension cables are available if required.
- • Temperature compensation ensures that the effect of temperature on the loadcell output is minimised.
- • Rubber feet provides protection against shock loading when animals enter and exit the platform or crate. Rubber provides good surface grip.
- • Peg holes in load bar foot are used to prevent the weighing system from sliding. Pegs can be dropped into holes drilled into the foundation.
Platforms sold separately.