HD850 Series load bars are designed for permanent installation under squeeze chutes and crushes. Their unique mounting system protects the load cells against the high lateral loads that occur in fixed installations. HD load bars are available in two lengths and have a 6600 lb capacity.
• HD850 series loadbars are robust and well suited to heavy duty loads and heavy duty usage.
• The Unique HD850 Series foot assembly design absorbs the extreme side loads generated by large animals running into the ends of crates. The shock absorbing foot allows the HD850 loadbars to be permanently installed under cattle crushes.
• Using a special Tru-Test adaptor, four HD loadbars can be used on one indicator, effectively doubling capacity.
• Hot dipped galvanised loadbar housing provides good protection in the very corrosive agricultural environment.
• The loadcell is well sealed against moisture allowing usage in outdoor applications while ensuring a long and accurate working life.
• Can be used with any indicator in the Tru-Test range without the need for additional calibration.
• Extension cables are available if required.
• The aircraft grade aluminium loadcell is strong and lightweight.
Comes in pairs of 34" bars.